Sep 15, 2011

I suck.

I lack follow through. I'm never going to finish that book thing haha. So I'll paraphrase: I love Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and books by Nick Hornby, though I will readily admit his books aren't for everyone. I like to reread books I've read a million times. I don't know why reading new books makes me nervous, but it does.

Anyway, the new semester started on Monday and so far so good! Work is going well for me, and Nathan's classes are pretty good! His Mondays are going to be horrible (in class from 7:45-5:30 with only one 90 minute break) but I know he'll do amazing. 

I'm on my penultimate month of Accutane! I can't wait to be off of it. My face is suuuuuper clear and looks great so it's obviously working but it's making my arms kind of... scaly? I don't know if that's gross but whatever. But like I said, almost done! 

I can't believe we'll be leaving Rexburg in less than a year. I never thought I would say this but I'm really gonna miss it! 

You know what else I'm going to miss? Writing this post, because I'm going to bed. HA.

2 comments: