Jun 2, 2011

One Thing Every Day For Five Days: Health Edition

Haha... so not to toot my own horn, but our apartment is pretty organized. We may not keep it spic and span all the time but the nice thing about being poor college students is we don't have that much stuff yet, and just about everything has a place. But my point is, I didn't have enough stuff to do for 5x5. We're not allowed to paint the walls or even poke too many holes in them. I guess I could have talked about the shelf thing we bought at Target but, while useful, it's not very cool.

My alternative blog project is something I like to call [read the title of the post]. Really I couldn't think of a better name. Nathan pointed out that 5x5 is inaccurate, since I'm not doing five things every day, so I made something up.

I'm getting sidetracked. What I'm going to do is post every weekday next week about something Nathan and/or I are doing to improve our general health. This will include ways we are trying to be more physically active, nutritional changes we are working towards, and whatever else I can think of at 11:30 PM when I realize I haven't blogged yet! Ohhhhh just kidding. I'll try to put more thought into this than I did to many of my BEDA posts.

No pressure to join in on the fun, but I thought I would give some notice in case anyone felt like sharing some ideas or tips next week! If you don't want to blog, please try to read and comment on my posts :)

Watch for my first post on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I like this. I'll be thinking up what I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that you weren't on my sidebar, so I fixed that and might actually stay up to date from now on. I can't believe all the posts I've missed.

    ReplyDelete