May 27, 2011

Cleaning!

Okay. Our bathroom isn't repulsive or anything, but I have been meaning to deep clean it for a while now. The arrival of house guests this evening have forced my hand... it's time to get down to business. Luckily I got off work a couple hours early today so that's a couple hours that I'm making myself work on cleaning.

Of course, I'm already procrastinating by writing this blog post, but I've organized a lot of stuff and now I just have to wipe things down, basically.

My music of choice at the moment? Enya. Sped up. It's probably hard to imagine but it's a lot more upbeat and fun this way haha. It's kind of hard to hear over the washing machine, but that's almost done anyway.

BACK TO WORK!

P.S. I love my new laptop :D

1 comment:

  1. The apartment looked great. Thank you very much for putting up with us. It was nice to be able to visit.

    ReplyDelete