Apr 22, 2011

BEDA #21

(Pretending that I blogged last night.) Today was not quite as one-track as yesterday, but pretty close. I worked for a while, then I picked up my prescription which was WAY more complicated than it should have been, then Nathan and I tried out a new restaurant called El Garten Latin Kitchen, and the food was really good, and then we rushed home to watch Michael Scott's second to last episode of The Office, and I really liked it! The ending was adorable.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before on the blog, but I have fallen in love with vanilla almond milk. I'm not lactose intolerant or vegan or anything lame like that, it just tastes really good! Especially on unsweetened cereal! Also it's tasty to drink and it's not weird like soy milk. Almond Breeze is definitely the best brand of the two I've tried so far. If you're not lactophobic, check it out!

Is April over yet? Sigh.

1 comment: