Apr 18, 2011

BEDA #18

Sorry, this is gonna be another short one. This morning Nathan and I got up early and went to the doctor's office so I could get a blood test so I can start my Accutane. After the blood draw, we went to Winco and got a bunch of good groceries. Following that, we came back home, met our new neighbors, and watched some 30 Rock. I had my dermatologist appointment at 1:30 and the doctor said my blood tests came out excellently and I was good to go for Accutane. So we went to Walmart and dropped off my prescription and picked up some good Easter candy! It's not enough to fill the baskets we got so I need to go buy more sometime this week haha.

After that, we came home and watched more 30 Rock and then we went to my work "orientation meeting" at the Pizza Pie Cafe. We ate pizza and discussed how crazy-busy this semester is going to be and then we got our schedules! My schedule is pretty packed, I'm working 40 hours, which should be good for the cash flow but may be a little hectic while I get used to the new schedule. But it should be fun! I get to work with everyone but my boss and I think a lot of my classes will be interesting and/or fun :)

We just found out that Nathan and I have a break together on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Yay! I love him so much, he's the greatest :)

I guess this wasn't as short as I thought it would be, but there you go. I need to get to bed now, though. I've got a full day of work tomorrow! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment